background

Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Yes, I know Mother's Day is Sunday....

These little crochet flowers are going to be a gift for my mother in-law... Thank goodness Miss Nan (and everyone else in the world) doesn't read my little blog... yet... I am really slow and they are far from perfect, but I am excited about how this little project is turning out!

Don't worry... the "it takes forever" blanket is only temporarily on hold. I have to finish this "bloom scarf" (from a free Lion Brand pattern) and get it mailed so that it arrives sometime close to Mother's Day!

Anyone who knows me knows expects me to be late with gifts and cards, so she won't be shocked and hopefully not too disappointed when she sees my hard work on this clumsily crafted scarf!

Just a couple more flowers and joining to go...

...and in case anyone is wondering... the announcements about our newest bundle of joy, who is already 2 months old, will be out in the next couple of weeks... I am late getting them done. I know. You're shocked...

No comments:

Post a Comment