background

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day at the V house

I had a terrific Mother's day! A nice relaxing day at the V home.
V1 and V2 made a fun Citrus Sugar Hand Scrub (modified from this recipe) for Mother's Day gifts for the grandmothers and one for V2's teacher for preschool graduation! Yes, I am late on Mother's Day gifts... it is no surprise to them, I'm sure.... just par for the course.











V2 helped me take care of the veggie plants....









by almost crushing them with his monster truck... but I appreciate all the help I can get!

Speaking of veggies, remember those sad specimens from a couple of weeks ago?
Well, this is no fairy tale... they are dead, finit, caput... the peppers are still alive (in their walmart pots... transplantation was supposed to happen today... we'll see...











Amazingly enough... these squash and zucchinni plants are still alive! Of course, there is still time to correct that... they do live in the V household.













And... drum roll please.... my birthday lemon tree has a itty bitty start of a lemon...
SEE???....













V took care of V3 while we were doing all this fun stuff...









It was a great day....


No comments:

Post a Comment